Really loved playing this! The aesthetic, music and gameplay are all wonderful and the mandatory multiplayer works well even if it a bit restrictive to the audience. We did two episodes on it so look out for the second in two days or so!
A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
Together with a friend you will have to pass flames between each other in order to solve the puzzles. This is a small game that we made for a local game jam here in Sweden during a two week period.
- Over 1 hour of gameplay across three different worlds.
- Fly through the environment as a ghost and reach areas that others can't.
- Run and jump faster in order to deliver the flame before it passes out.
- Change your shape to block environment from putting out your flame.
Words from testers
- "This level is the Dark Souls of puzzle levels!"
- "I f**king hate it!"
- "Don't really like pumkins"
- "I would love a water world!"
- "Why have a boss if you can't die?"
- "These ice mechanics are brilliant."
- "I never thought breaking ice like the fourth gif would be so rewarding"
Kevin Andersson @AnderssonKev - Programmer, Art
Emil Nilsson @Gruvemil - Level Design
Robert Kreese @RobertKreese - Sound Effects & Music
Stina Rahm @StinaRahm - Main Menu Artwork